The Series V701 is a single-seated, post-guided angle valve with a flange-retained outlet Venturi seat ring. Designed to handle difficult services involving erosive fluids and slurries, this expanded body and Venturi seat ring construction minimizes erosion in even the toughest applications.
- Expanded inlet and body reduces fluid velocity by 50% as the fluid turns to enter the valve port
- Substantially decreases the erosive effects of turbulence and impingement
- Large-diameter stem handles high seating forces
- Heavy-duty guiding designed to take full pressure drop without stem vibration or breakage
- Extra heavy construction exceeds ANSI standards
- Venturi seat expansion reduces exit velocity; retained by outlet flange for ease of replacement
- “Spring-out” action of the seat ring provides tight shut-off, eliminating wire drawing