The V800/V801 Series is a double-seated, top and bottom guided globe-style valve with screwed-in seat rings. This style of valve is extremely useful in dirty fluids and systems where high flow rates are required.
- Heavy top- and bottom-guiding assures stable accurate control
- Reversible body structure allows "push down to close" or "push down to open" assembly using the same parts
- Contoured trim reduces the effects of hydraulic side loads on the valve trim
- "Semi-balanced" design requires smaller actuator packages than single-seated valves
- Full flow design provides approximately 40% more Cv than comparable single-seated valves
- Body gaskets are fully captured and protected from the process medium
- Optional live-loaded packing